Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Amazing Family

Okay, today I will tell all of you nonexistent readers about my family. My parents don't live together, so I'm supposed to spend half of my time at each house. However, they live across the street from one another, so this never comes into play much. I just run across the street whenever I want to. My daddy is great. He's really the best father I could ever hope to have, and we get along wonderfully, as well. Not really anything else to share here. As for my mom, well, there's a bit more to say. I mean, she's an amazing person and everything, but she's just a little bit hard to live with. But whatever, I love her, and that counts for more, right? Anyways, moving on. I also have a little eight year old half-sister named Aloria. We share mothers but have different fathers, and she is super sweet. I actually named her when I was four years old. I just made the name up and that is why it is so unusual. I could go on and on about all my aunts and uncles and grandparents and cousins, (I have a lot of them) but I'm tired of writing, so I'm going to go. Ta-ta for now, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment